Friday, May 26, 2017

How To Make A Poached Egg


Hello! Tuesday morning I woke up with very high pain and very low energy but I wanted something delicious to eat. So, I threw some bacon in the oven and I poached myself an egg. I love poached eggs! I recently tried my very first poached egg and I fell in love with how easy they are to make and how perfect they come out every time! I'm from the south and I love a good fried egg but I'm not very good at making them, at least not every time. So, I love poaching eggs! Scroll down for the written instructions and video tutorial.





How To Poach An Egg

Ingredients


  • An egg
  • Water
  • Salt and pepper to taste


Directions

Heat up a pot of water. Do not let it boil but you do want a good amount of steam and tiny bubbles coming to the surface.

While the pot of water is heating up, crack an egg into a bowl.

After the water has heated up, use a wooden handle to stir the water until a small cyclone forms.

Pour the egg into the middle of the created cyclone.

Let cook for 3 minutes.

Use a slotted spoon to carefully scoop out the poached egg. Shake off the excess water.

Add salt and pepper and enjoy!

I hope ya'll try a poached egg if you haven't! They are so easy to make and they come out perfect every time! 

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day.

Soft hugs and Never Give Up! <3Alex