Friday, February 3, 2017

How To Make An Invisible Single Crochet Decrease Video Tutorial!


Hello! There are several different ways to decrease with single crochets. My favorite way is the invisible single crochet decrease because it really is invisible like the name suggests! I love using this technique with amigurumi (crochet dolls) especially, but it can also be useful with many other kinds of crochet projects. Scroll down for the video tutorial.

The invisible single crochet decrease or inv sc dec is really easy! Check out my video tutorial below and let me know what ya'll think about this crochet decrease.



If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up and if you haven't subscribed yet, please subscribe now so that you don't miss any future videos. If ya'll have any ideas for future videos, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks a bunch!

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day!

Soft hugs and