Thursday, December 15, 2016

Jingle The Elf Hat Free Pattern Until 2017!



Today is the day! Jingle The Elf Hat crochet pattern is NOW available and from now until midnight New Year's Eve, Jingle The Elf Hat is a FREE PATTERN! It's my gift to ya'll for continuing to follow me and always being so wonderful! Scroll down to get your free copy today!


Jingle The Elf Hat is a fun hat to make and wear. The pattern is written in US terminology and it is a pdf download on Ravelry. I love how it jingles as you walk! It is an EASY crochet pattern but I would not say that it is for beginners. This hat is very cozy and it has a very stretchy brim that I think everyone will love!




It has 10 little jingle bells that surround the face and a large jingle bell attached to the tail of the hat. You can also use a furry pom pom or a yarn puff ball. I haven't gotten to try a furry pom pom yet, but the yarn puff balls look really cute!



You can also play around with the colors of the hat and the jingle bells. I've only found gold and silver jingle bells but I think this hat would look great with all kinds of different colors!




This hat fits youths through adults with head circumferences between 18-22 inches.





To get your free copy of Jingle The Elf Hat, you must be a subscriber to my website. If you are already a subscriber, check your email for the special code to download your free copy of Jingle The Elf Hat. If you are not a subscriber, CLICK HERE to subscribe and you will get an email confirmation with the special code for your free copy. It's quick and easy! I have put a lot of hard work into this pattern and I hope ya'll LOVE it as much as I do! It's packed full of picture tutorials, how tos and links to video tutorials by me too! If you have any questions or problems with getting your free copy, email me at withalexofficial@gmail.com and I'll get your free copy to you! 

Please tell your friends to subscribe so that as many people can get their free copy as they can! 

AND if you make your own Jingle The Elf Hat, please share with me, I would LOVE to see! You can post pictures to my facebook, tag me on instagram, or email me pictures. If you have any questions or comments while making this hat please email me, I love to help! 


Soft hugs and I hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas!