Monday, December 12, 2016

Getting Our Tree And Christmas Decorating!


Hello! It's that wonderful time of the year, Christmas! We finally got our tree last night and decorated for Christmas. We were wanting to get our tree last weekend but the much needed rain made that a little too difficult. No wet, soggy trees in my house, please! So, I was so excited to get our tree and decorate that I videoed it! Scroll on down for the video.


 Like my Jingle The Elf Hat? The pattern will be available sometime this week! And it will be FREE till the end of this year! My present to ya'll because I appreciate you all SO MUCH!


Sean is so tall! LOL


Our finished tree! 
I used Kayla's Stars again this year, I love them so much! For my blog on Kayla's Stars, click here.
And I have a special plan for them for next year, I can't wait to share!



Ziggy loves the tree too!


I hope ya'll liked this short blog and video! Did ya'll recognize "Jolly Old Saint Nick" in the background of the video? That's Isaac's 6th grade band performing at their winter concert! Isaac is playing the trombone. They've only been playing for a little over 3 months! I'm so proud!

 If you liked this video, please give it a thumbs up or a share, I appreciate it SO MUCH!
AND If you want to see more videos, subscribe now to my youtube channel!

Soft hugs and