Friday, November 4, 2016

How To Make Crock Pot Pinto Beans


Hello! Fall is here and it's time to start making some hot and delicious comfort food. One of my favorite comfort foods is pinto beans. I use them in my cornbread and beans, chili, and in my re-fried beans, which we love on taco night! Yummy!

Crock pot pinto beans are really easy to make and I hope ya'll like this recipe and video tutorial. Scroll down for the recipe and video tutorial.





Crock Pot Pinto Beans

Ingredients

6 cups of dry pinto beans 
Water to cover by 2-3 inches
6 slices of fatback or whatever salty meat that you prefer
Salt and Pepper to taste

Instructions

1. Sort out the rocks and yucky beans from the pinto beans.
2. Soak the beans in water for at least a couple of hours or overnight.
3. Rinse and drain the beans.
4. Add the beans, water, and fatback to the crock pot/slow cooker and cook on low for about 12 hours.
5. Add in the salt and pepper.
Enjoy!

I hope ya'll like this simple recipe. If you make your own pinto beans, I would love to know how they turn out. Comment below, post on my facebook page or tag me on instagram @_with_alex 

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful day! See ya'll in my next video!

Soft hugs and